Giving (Tithes and Offerings)

“What you do not sow, cannot grow.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita

Tithes and Offerings… Why do we give?

“6 [Remember] this: he who sows sparingly and grudgingly will also reap sparingly and grudgingly, and he who sows generously [that blessings may come to someone] will also reap generously and with blessings. 7 Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver [whose heart is in his giving].” – 2 Corinthians 9:6-7 (AMP)

The Tithe often looked at as law and unnecessary has the power and ability to revolutionize our lives. The Tithe does not just mean I give God His 10% and the 90% leftover is mine… The Tithe is giving God the best (10% or otherwise known as first fruits) and using the rest of His 90% as a good steward of what He has entrusted to us. The Tithe is one of the first steps to access the higher life that God has in store for us.

Giving is vital to a healthy growing Christian’s walk to maturity. Trusting God with what we value most. And giving also ensures that our priorities are in the right place.

So give God a chance, be a cheerful giver and watch Him open the floodgates of Heaven’s storehouse over your life!

You can either give at any of our church services, we do accept debit and credit cards. Otherwise you can do an EFT to either of the following bank accounts:

 

Please put your name and surname as the reference when you do a transfer.

Church Tithes & Offerings:

Bank: Absa Bank

Branch: Northcliff 

Branch Code: 632005

Account no: 4056088034

Account Holder: Solid Rock Church

Account Type: Cheque

Priestly Offering if you want to bless Prophet Johan van Wyk

Bank: First National Bank

Branch Code: 250 655

Account Holder: A.J Van Wyk

Account Nr: 62053663376

Account Type: Cheque