Frequently Asked Questions
Here at Solid Rock Church of Miracles we do things slightly differently than your normal average church service. Many of the manifestations and things that take place during our services does make some people wonder. But sometimes signs and wonders will make you wonder and that is okay.
Here are some Biblical foundation for why certain things happen in our church.
Why do we pray and sing in Tongues?
- “These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak in new tongues” – Mark 16:17
- “What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.” – 1 Corinthians 14:15
Why do some people laugh hysterically?
- “Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with joyful shouting;” – Psalm 126:2a
- “If we are “out of our mind,” as some say, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.” – 2 Corinthians 5:13
Why do some people dance before the Lord?
- “And David was dancing before the Lord with great enthusiasm” – 2 Samuel 6:14a
Why do some people fall over?
- “And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the Lord, So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of the Lord.” – 1 Kings 8:10-11
- “When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though dead.” – Revelation 1:17a
Why do we have loud music and switch off the lights often?
- “Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise.” – Psalm 33:3
- “Then said Solomon, The Lord hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.” – 2 Chronicles 6:1
Why all the crucifixes in church, isn’t He no longer on the Cross?
- “But we preach Christ crucified” – 1 Corinthians 1:23a