Kingdom Bible School
Here at Solid Rock Church’s Kingdom Bible School we train students with the essentials to be successful in radical Christian living and ministry and raise the standard of Christian Living. We have just recently started with a brand new curriculum from S.A.T.S (The South African Theological Seminary) called Crossroads.
During these two years of training we will aim to help students to first understand God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and then to understand their identity in Christ. We also aim to help them walk in their God-given destinies. Are you called to be a pastor, traveling minister, missionary or be a spiritual leader in your family or industry? Maybe you just want to grow closer to God and strengthen your faith…
Whatever it is, Kingdom Bible School is where you can find that life you were born to live, because after this you will never be the same!
The two years will be split up as the following:
- Crossroads 1: The Way to Live – This year seeks to equip all Christians with the knowledge, skills and character need to live solid, fruitful lives for Christ.
- Crossroads 2: The Way to Lead – This year is for those believers who, having completed year 1, wish to equip themselves to become leaders in the church. It focuses on the knowledge, skills and character required to be a leader.
The Format of the classes:
- CROSSROADS is as a weekly Bible school. Students are required to attend class one night per week which will be on Thursday nights A normal academic year would follow the school terms and consist of somewhere between 30 and 35 weeks, one to two of which are set aside for exam purposes.
- A standard Crossroads evening will last 2 hours. The actual evening consists of two lessons of about 50 minutes each, with a tea/coffee break in the middle.
- To receive the certificate of completion for each CROSSROADS track, students must pass both exams for that track (2 exams for each year of study). The tests are not intended to be difficult. They take the form of true-false, multiple choice, matching and short questions. These questions are based entirely on the student handouts, so students can study from their class notes.
- The pass mark is 50 percent.
- If a student fails the first test, he/she will be permitted to write a second test.
Certificate of Completion:
- At the end of each year, S.A.T.S will issue certificates of completion to all students who have successfully completed a track of CROSSROADS.
- S.A.T.S is registered with the Department of Education and accredited with the Council on Higher Education for several tertiary programmes, the CROSSROADS programme is a pre-tertiary programme, if a student wishes to pursue tertiary studies with S.A.T.S, and he/she presents his/her Crossroads certificate of completion, he/she will automatically receive 24 credits for CROSSROADS 1 or 48 credits for CROSSROADS 1 and 2.
For more information on pricing or anything else or to register and jump in please contact Pastor Christine via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or come see her at one of our church services.