The just shall live by faith (Rom 1:17),
Without faith it is impossible to please God (Heb 11:6)
- The SCRIPTURES of the Old Testaments and New Testaments are the Word of GOD, fully inspired, without error in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- There is ONE LIVING AND TRUE GOD, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equally in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
- In Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in his virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, his teachings, his substitionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension in to the heaven, perpetual intercession for his people and personal visible return to earth. We believe, in his first coming, that Jesus inaugurated the fulfillment of the kingdom of God.
- In the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, of righteousness and judgment, to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Guide and helper who produce the fruit of Christ-like character in the believer. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the Bible gifts of the Spirit. WE further believe that God divinely empowers believers for service by baptizing them in the Holy Spirit and gives evidence of this baptism with various signs, i.e. supernatural; speech in tongues.
- ALL HUMANS ARE SINNERS AND NEED A RADICAL SALVATION which God alone can provide through Jesus Christ. We believe men must repent of violating God’s standards, trust in the risen Lord Jesus alone for salvation and receive Him as Lord. Works have no part in salvation but are the fruit of obedience. The first major step of obedience is baptism in water.
- God purposes and provides for a CHRIST-LIKE LIFE OF HOLINESS, POWER AND LOVE FOR ALL BELIEVERS. The outworking of this life involves separation from the world, overcoming satanic forces, and undivided devotion to the Lord Jesus and His Word.
- In the church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and the all regenerated people are co-heirs. We further believe in local churches, in which God intends all believers to be functioning part. The local church assembles primarily to worship God, build the believers, celebrate the Lord’s Supper, carry out the Great Commission and minister to the poor and sick.
- In the personal, visible APPEARING OF CHRIST to earth and the consummation of His kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and the endless suffering of the wicked.